ECS Motherboard P6BX-A+???

Post by David Le » Sun, 04 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have experience with motherboards made by ECS (Elitegroup) for
running Linux.  I am considering a system with a BX chipset that has an
ESC model P6BX-A+ motherboard and would like to know if it will run Linux.
I have zero Linux experience and would like to try it on the next system I
purchase, which is why I am looking for advice.

Thanks in advance.

David Lees

1. ECS Motherboard P6BX-A+???

Does anyone know if Linux has been run on an ECS (Elitegroup) P6BX-A+
motherboard?  I am considering purchasing a machine, which I think uses
this motherboard and want to be sure that I can install Linux.  I am less
than a novice, since I have not tried Linux yet.

Thanks in advance.

David Lees

2. Compaq LTE elite driver missing

3. sound and ECS K7S5A motherboard

4. Linux Version for Newbie

5. ECS K7SOM+ motherboard and Linux

6. smbmount <==> fstab .. and a touch of "Called name not present"

7. HELP: finding NIC driver for ECS K7S5A motherboard

8. xfree86 4.0

9. ecs motherboard dual boot

10. How to get working NVidia AGP on ECS K7S5A motherboard (SIS 735)?

11. healthd on a ECS K7SEM motherboard

12. Anybody using this motherboard? ECS Elitegroup/Amptron

13. ECS k7s5a motherboard doesnt work