ISP -> UUCP -> Linux -> POP/SMTP -> endusers Please Advice

ISP -> UUCP -> Linux -> POP/SMTP -> endusers Please Advice

Post by Philip Ton » Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I'm quite new to Linux, currently I'm using RedHat 5.0. Is it possible to
setup a UUCP account provided by an ISP to provide POP/SMTP mail feed to the
end users.

As powerful as Linux is, most end users are not going to touch Linux. I need
to know if it is possible to provide such a service to them.

If it is possible, please do tell me the items that I would need and I will
try to pick it up from there.

Thanks In Advance.