Linux & AGP on a new Micron.. any suggestions?

Linux & AGP on a new Micron.. any suggestions?

Post by Gerritt Bae » Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Well, I just got my new Micron XKU 266 PII with Diamond Viper330 AGP
video card which uses the RIVA128 chip.  I began to install redhat 2.03
& got back every error conceivable.

Does anyone know what distribution will most likly work on my system &
if linux even supports my AGP card? Win95 is crashing _constantly_ on
me, at least once every 30 minutes, I cant stand it :(( any help would
be appreciated..

1. Suggestions for AGP card for Linux & X ??????

I am going to buy a new box, and I wanted to get a kickin' 3D card,
but
want to make sure that I get one that is supported by X. Does
anyone
have a suggestion as to a good card AGP w/3D capabilities???????

--
SShelly
Any and all assistance is rewarded in the afterlife,

2. Looking for GUI - TOOL (DOS and LINUX)

3. MICRON Laptop && Linux

4. Backups?

5. Linux & AMDK6-2 & super7 & AGP

6. Modem for redhat 7.1

7. &&&&&& SUGGESTION ??? &&&&&&&&

8. Software raid (level 0) problem.

9. New Micron TransPort TREK2 and Linux...

10. Running Linux on my new Micron

11. RH 4.2/5.0 on Intel 440LX AGP (Micron ClientPro 766Xi)???

12. New Micron TransPort TREK2 and Linux...

13. Micron AGP/PCI ethernet IRQ overlap problem