Weird startup interface in Redhat linux 7.1

Weird startup interface in Redhat linux 7.1

Post by Qisheng Pa » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:46:26

When the linux boots up, I can see the GHOME/KTE interface, but everything
is weird: tip does not show up, I cannot see the text inside the graphic
interface. However, after logout and relogin, everything is OK. Anyone know
the problem?

Post by Anthon » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 02:40:17

> When the linux boots up, I can see the GHOME/KTE interface, but
> everything is weird: tip does not show up, I cannot see the text inside
> the graphic interface. However, after logout and relogin, everything is
> OK. Anyone know the problem?

check your X font server, maybe your missing fonts or your font server
isnt running.

1. Redhat 7.1: How to startup Disk Druid?

Hi all,

I have nice GUI (Disk Druid) to do the partition of disk in the installation
of Redhat 7.1 but after the installation done, I don't know where the Disk
Druid command to run again. I have to use fdisk/cfdisk to modify the
partitions.

Does someone know where it stays?

Thanks in advance for any help.

DH

2. AMI mega-raid.. how to ???

3. How to edit startup files, RedHat 7.1

4. guest privlidges

5. iptables startup in RedHat 7.1

6. flppies boot

7. How to config Network interface in Redhat 7.1 ??

8. Desperately need help with the shell script

9. RedHat 7.1 - Can't Activate Network Interface

10. Buggy Redhat 7.1 - What is the Most stable version of Redhat Linux 6.1 or 6.2 ?

11. RedHat 7.1 NFS Won't Export same drives as RedHat 6.1

12. Redhat 7.1 workstation connecting to RedHat 6.2 server