Diamond Viper P9000 VLB & SVGALib

Post by Nathan Fer » Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone experienced any trobules using things that use SVGAlib? With
my system, whenever I exit anything that uses SVGAlib, I get a blank screen.
THe rest of the system works, I can even run X, and it works fine. If I switch
to a VC out of X, the server returns the screen to its previously screwed up
state.

the P9000 X server works fine.

My basic setup:
        486DX2/80 VLB
        Diamond Viper VLB (w/P900)
        Gravis Ultrasound MAX
        Jurix Linux

--

Nathan Ferch                         | Today's a birthday...
WWW: http://execpc.com/~nferch       | ..they're sucking cigars.

1. Is somebody experienced with Linux & Diamond VIPER P9000 VLB ?

Hello ereverybody,

In my previous mail, I was asking some information about the VIPER P9000 and
Linux.

Now, if somebody already owns a Linux/Diamond VIPER configuration, I would
be very happy to know how it works ??

Does it work well ?
Is it easy or difficult to set up ?

Thank you in advance.

2. kmail quoting

3. Diamond Viper VLB & svgalib.config

4. Permanent PPP connection - problems

5. Weitek P9000 - Diamond Viper VLB

6. RGB color parameters

7. Where can I find Diamond VIPER P9000 VLB Linux X drivers ?

8. where is modem connection speed?

9. Diamond Viper VLB - P9000/XFree86-3.1 Working

10. Diamond Viper VLB P9000 Xconfig ??

11. Diamond Viper VLB (P9000)

12. Viper VLB & SVGALib