XF86 and mouse - Can't see

Post by ke.. » Wed, 25 Jan 1995 11:26:46

I have installed Linux from the Fall 94 Slackware dist.  I have gotten the video modes all worked out,
but startx complains that it can't  find my mouse.  The mouse.HOWTO isn't much help.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

        Kevin Flanagan

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. ess1869 p&p audio drv

3. Resetting an internal scsi card.

4. My MouseSystems mouse doesn't work with XF86 2.1

5. Linux work with Dual P5 CPU ??

6. my mouse doesn't work in xf86

7. FreeBSD ports?

8. 'ping' sees route but 'telnet' doesn't??

9. logon not seen by 'w' and 'who'?

10. Odd Solaris problem: file is seen by 'vi' but not 'ls' ???

11. Matrox Mystique ands X.

12. Existing file can't be seen with 'ls'