two more afterstep questions:)

1. desperately trying to get ppp working & and afterstep question :)

  Hello, I'm having some major difficulty with ppp.  Problem is that
after I connect to my ISP, I am unable to run my internet apps.  I'm
trying to find out how to avoid this problem.  When I connect first
then try to run Netscape, BitchX, et al, the program freezes up as it
tries to load.  If I load the app first, there's no prob, then I'll
connect to the ISP, run the app, then it'll freeze in the middle of
doing whatever that app is supposed to do.  I'm connecting to an ISP
which assigns a dynamic IP address.  Of course I don't use a PnP
modem...Posted below are my ppp files....If i'm missing any other
vital information, I'll be more than happy to relay it to you.  When
typing "show ipcp" i can see that I am being assigned an internet
address.

  Second question is about Afterstep and not related to ppp.  I
downloaded the AfterStepIcons.tar.gz file....where do I uncompress
this?

  I greatly appreciate any help or suggestions and eternally extend my
gratitude for your help :)  thanks....

____________________________________
ppp.conf

# Default setup. Always executed when PPP is invoked.
default:
 set device /dev/cuaa3
 set speed 115200
 set log Phase Chat Connect Carrier hdlc LCP IPCP CCP tun
 deny lqr
 set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" ATE1Q0
OK-AT-OK \\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"
 set timeout 0

# A World of Difference, Inc.
awod:
 set phone 8530856
 set redial 5.5 200
 set login "TIMEOUT 5 ogin:--ogin: LOGINNAME word: PASSWORD"
 set timeout 0
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0
 delete ALL
 add 0 0 HISADDR
______________________________________
ppp.linkup

awod:
 delete ALL
 add 0 0 HISADDR
______________________________________
resolv.conf

domain  awod.com
nameserver      208.140.99.9
nameserver      198..81.225.25
______________________________________

2. Broken kdelibs-1.94 RH rpm

3. several afterstep questions!:)

4. forwarding packets with different IP numbers

5. another afterstep question:)

6. Alias doesn't work...

7. Hard Drive accessed every few seconds in KDE and Gnome, not Afterstep

8. USB and Linux

9. How to add second wharf to Afterstep desktop?

10. Hard Drive Accessed every few seconds with KDE & Gnome, not Afterstep

11. Two hosts and a disk array - a love story :)

12. Getting two HD controllers to work together (3rd times a charm :)

13. WHERE is flash come from :):) I NO U WELL