-- Translating non-English e-mail addresses to English --

Post by Vincent R Fuo » Sat, 01 Aug 1998 04:00:00

--

1. How to write a shell script that can be translated to non-English language

Hi all,

Has anyone written shell scripts that can be translated into non-English
languages?  I am only interested in translation for prompts and
messages. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Zheng

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Newbie - Unsupported Video - What do I do now ?

3. ENGLISH-ENGLISH dictionary

4. problem compiling kernel: Modules and EIDE Hard Drives

5. Is there any English to English dictory ?

6. Looking for Linux BBS Code.

7. Free English-English dictonary on linux

8. Device Driver for HP 40 (40Gig Jukebox)

9. printing non-english character sets

10. help!: non-english keyboards and unix

11. Calendars for non-English speaking countries

12. HELP!!!non-english keyboards and UNIX????