Crystal Sound Drivers?

Post by Luck » Wed, 12 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone have any idea how to make Crystal Sound card work? (it's an
onboard card)

Thanks in advance

Lucky

1. Crystal Sound Driver

Hi.

I recently installed Mandrake 9.2 and everything but sound works. I cannot
find the driver for the sound system though which would be a Crystal
Semiconductor thingy (the machine is an IBM Aptiva). I read somewhere that
the driver would be on disk number 3 but I cannot find it there either (or
I just don't know what to look for).

I am quite new to Linux. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get
the sound to work please?

Martin.

2. Trident 9440 and X server

3. Linux, Sound and the Crystal 4232 sound driver

4. Netscape

5. Crystal Pnp sound card driver

6. UNIX Firewall

7. Problem with Crystal Semiconductor sound-driver in 4.1R

8. Linux as a dialin-box

9. Crystal 423* sound driver problem with 2.0.35

10. Crystal 4281 sound driver

11. Crystal Sound Card Drivers

12. Crystal Sound sound card

13. sound with Crystal sound card?