Q: Has anyone out there used "pen-based" mouse in Linux?

Q: Has anyone out there used "pen-based" mouse in Linux?

Post by Yung-Chien Le » Thu, 11 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hello all:

Has anyone out there used "pen-based" mouse in Linux?

What I mean by "pen-based" mouse is that it actually behaves like a
normal mouse but it uses a "pen" for pointing (and clicking?) with a
base (similar to digitizer or tablet ?). I know it works under
MS-Windows (Win95?) but I've not seen any info related to this kind
of mouse in Linux community. I plan to buy one for sketching and
writing in Windows and would love to see it work under Linux
(I doubt it though).

Any chances of future support for this kind of mouse?

Thanks a lot.

yclee

1. Q: Has anyone out there used "PEN-BASED" mouse in Linux??

Hello all:

Has anyone out there used "pen-based" mouse in Linux?

What I mean by "pen-based" mouse is that it actually behaves like a
normal mouse but it uses a "pen" for pointing (and clicking?) with a
base (similar to digitizer or tablet ?). I know it works under
MS-Windows (Win95?) but I've not seen any info related to this kind
of mouse in Linux community. I plan to buy one for sketching and
writing in Windows and would love to see it work under Linux
(I doubt it though).

Any chances of future support for this kind of mouse?

Thanks a lot.

yclee

2. Only 1 FPS!!

4. CD Rom Writer blues

6. mkfs problen on 4.4

7. Is there anybody knowing a good "pen" as substitute for the mouse?

8. DPT SCSI

9. Using "if" in "ksh" to change "for loop" values....

10. Having "real" and "private" IPs work together on one hub

11. Type "(", ")" and "{", "}" in X...

12. Caldera "Base" vs "Standard", WABI

13. Having a X "based" network working...