I am tired of white text on black background

I am tired of white text on black background

Post by Andries Brouw » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

        setterm -foreground red -background blue
(not that I would recommend this particular combination)

Post by Louis J. LaBash J » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

|       setterm -foreground red -background blue
|(not that I would recommend this particular combination)

Yes, I can see why you don't recommend it.  Try "-foreground white",
and "-background blue", it's easy on the eyes.

--

I am tired of white text on black background

Post by gary Loz » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone tell my how to set the colors on my screen?
I am sure that is something simple that I am being A bonehead and missing but
it is driving me crazy.

Thank You for any help.

Post by Nigel Longmir » Sun, 21 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> Can anyone tell my how to set the colors on my screen?
> I am sure that is something simple that I am being A bonehead and missing but
> it is driving me crazy.

> Thank You for any help.

Try man setterm.

Nigel