HELP : external bitsurfer pro and RedHat

HELP : external bitsurfer pro and RedHat

Post by ed.. » Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi

I just installed RedHat on my machine and I am trying to configure the external
Motorola bitsurfer pro ISDN modem on com2 and cannot make it work.  Any
suggestions??

Thanks

1. Need Help w/Bitsurfer Pro, PPP and RedHat 4.1

For the life of me, I can't seem to connect to my ISP with both
B-channels.  One will work fine, but when I put the init string in the
network configurator, it either doesn't dial, or it dials, they
answer, and I don't connect, depending on what chunks of the string I
modify or leave out.  Someone told me to try Aimux, but my ISP doesn't
support it.  The init string I've been using is:

I've noticed, however, that the modem won't dial with the \q3 in the
string, so I've left that out.

Any suggestions would be helpful, since my ISP isn't...

2. ls -?????

3. HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! bitsurfer pro and redhat linux.....

4. Can I put Linux on my HP4450 (Win98)

5. Help: Dualchannel ISDN external Modem (was: Bitsurfer is piece of crap)

6. howto move sdb1-> sda1

7. Need little bit of help with ppp over isdn using bitsurfer pro

8. Installing 2.6 on x86 with Win 98

9. HELP: Linux, ISDN and the Motorola BitSURFER Pro EZ

10. Need little bit of help with ppp over isdn using bitsurfer pro

11. Help. PPP vs. Minicom; Bitsurfer Pro ISDN

12. Driving an (external) Motorola BitSurfer ISDN with Linux: How?

13. Motorola Bitsurfer Pro