SuSE 6.1, cannot find protocols.h

Post by root » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am trying to compile some programs i got. I went into the file and i
had to point the file to look in ertain places on my system to find some
of the files. The only file I cannot find is called protocols.h  I tried
going into the src code and compiling protocols.c, but that gives me a
bunch of errors too. anyone have any ideas on how i can either get
protocols.h or how i can make one on my system. any assistance is much
appreciated.

please leave a reply on the news server that way someone else might be
able to benefit from it as well as drop me an email at

Thanks in advance
Magus Ba'al

1. SuSE 6.1 cannot fin dthe integrated ethernet interface on HP pc

Hi,

I'm trying to install SuSE 6.1 Linux on a HP Vectra Xm (P5/166) pc. The
pc only has a
integrated ethernet interface. I configure the ethernet as eth0 w/ YaST
but the kernel just
cannot find the ethernet interface.  ( I guess this is because there
really is NO ethernet
card, but built-in on the mother board.)

Any help on how to configure this is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Eric.

2. mutex not held

3. RH 6.1 or Caldera cannot find/see HD(s) ???

4. Alternate download site for BootX?

5. Binaries of KDE2 for SuSe 6.3, Redhat 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1

6. Solaris 2.X How can I tell if a file is open?

7. suse compilation problems (suse 6.1)

8. testing

9. Cannot find 'iptables' in Suse 7.1/kernel 2.4.0

10. Suse install problem: cannot find image!

11. SuSE YaST tool cannot find CD-ROM or DVD, everything else can!

12. find without the "find: cannot read dir /usr/lost+found: Permission denied"