HELP: I cant mount my extended dos partitions...

1. how do i mount an extended dos partition or a dos logical partition ?

i need to access/share data with an NT machine (not on a network)
i have 10G removable hard drives
i am trying to put a file system on it to allow access by both linux and
NT
linux won't mount an ntfs file system
the NT person put 4 primary (?) dos partitions on the disk
and if i run fdisk in linux it sees 4 FAT16 partitions
but it will only let me mount the first one

how do i mount the other 3 ?

is there some special way the disk needs to be formated by NT ?

thanks for any help,
dan

2. Address for Future Domain TMC-950

3. What partition sysid is OK for extended DOS partition mount?

4. Help - web server needed

5. Need help mounting extended DOS partitions

6. /var/sadm

7. Mounting extended DOS partitions

8. vi, vim and the wl option.

9. Mounting extended (DOS) partitions under FreeBSD 3.2 Rel.

10. Mounting FAT16 filesystem in extended DOS Partition

11. Mounting dos extended partitions ?

12. Mounting logical drives in the extended dos partition

13. Mounting an extended DOS partition on LINUX