receive empty message in pine

Post by Edwin La » Mon, 16 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I use pine to read my email, but I always get a empty message before each
email I receive. Does anybody know what happen?

Edwin Lau

1. Pine:can't receive messages...

Hi everybody,

After installing pine and doing some config I can send/post,read
newsgroups.
Pine can't read messages: /home/lokmane/Mail/inbox it says always:
[No messages in folder] but with kmail I can read all new
incoming messages.

If you can help

Many thanks...

Ali Lokmane

2. Frequently Asked Questions about Unix (1/4) [Monthly posting]

3. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed

4. Help finding a Linux server

5. Using FIPS to repartition Win95 drive and received "Last Sector is not empty".

6. S:Spreadsheet

7. Pine - receiving mail

8. kppp script timed out message

9. Pine will send but doth not receive

10. Dialup , Send/Receive Mail with Pine ?

11. Linux-Pine "Received abort signal" when attaching via NFS

12. /var/adm/messages empty?

13. NetBSD/386bsd elm problem - empty message bodies