Anyone install Linux on IBM Aptiva Pentium 100 with Mwave chip?

Anyone install Linux on IBM Aptiva Pentium 100 with Mwave chip?

Post by Joe Pears » Sun, 10 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I got so many errors when trying to install a basic UMDOS configuration
I just gave up.

Joe Pearson

http://www.pearson.org/

1. IBM Aptiva: Mwave modem/soundcard using with Linux.

Has anyone got the Aptiva MWave card working with linux?
We has tried initializing the card from dos, and then using Loadlin
to boot linux but the modem could not be detected.  Is this a
plug-and-play issue?

Currently we are using linux 1.2.1, do newer kernels support
the mwave?

Thanks
--
Brian Kelley         : 357 Rhodes Hall

(607) 255-0963       : Ithaca, N.Y. 14850

2. d-link pcmcia ethernet adapter???

3. How to Dialup using IBM Aptiva MWAVE card ?

4. We have another WINNER

5. Mwave modem and IBM Aptiva

6. XFree86 problem

7. IBM Aptiva Mwave Modem

8. A good Book for a novice?

9. IBM Aptiva MWAVE modem

10. Linix on IBM Aptiva with MWave sound card/modem

11. IBM Aptiva with MWAVE ans Suse

12. IBM Aptiva M71, Mwave card, recognition problems

13. New IBM Aptiva Pentium 75 to run LINUX