SVGATextMode and RIVA TNT (Diamond Viper V550)

SVGATextMode and RIVA TNT (Diamond Viper V550)

Post by Michael Champag » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm trying to setup SVGATextMode with my Diamond Viper V550 which uses
the RIVA TNT chipset.  I don't see any entries in /etc/TextConfig for the RIVA
TNT chipset and I can't find any information on the clock settings.  I've
tried checking Diamond's site and was unable to find anything there.  My
XConfig doesn't seem to list any of the clock settings either.  If anyone has
set this up or knows how to, please lemme know.  Thanks.

--
Michael Champagne, Software Engineer

Post by XenoBoy » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

try http://ubmail.ubalt.edu/~sfritsche/TNT-Mini-HOWTO.html