1. Is ppp multi-user?
I have ppp dial up working (as root) in KDE and by typing ppp-go (
using slackware 7.0). I have tried using ppp as another user (non root)
and it does not seem to work. All of the docs talk about using the
SAME files i.e.; chat, ppp-options...etc. After reading and thinking
about it, it dawned on me that ppp might not be multi-user. I am on a
stand a lone box with no network card; only a dial-up connection. Just
2. Distro that runs from CD?
3. Earthlink, PPP and multi-user accounts
4. Is there a solution with VIBRA16 problem?
5. ppp, multi-user gateway question
6. Graphical frontend to GDB
7. multi PPP connection, multi user, NIS and DNS, smail or sendmail?
8. Remsh and the getlogin function
9. Multi-user vs. Single-user
10. SCO Merge 2 User w/ 3.2r4.2 multi-user license
11. multi-user: multi-head (monitor), keyboard, mouse, setup?
12. Multi-user vs. Single user
13. Keyboard works in Single-user mode, not in multi-user