Reveal CDROM - how?

Post by Phil Humpher » Tue, 01 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I just got the Reveal 4XCD-ROM and am having a * of a time
getting linux to talk to it.  I believe the CDROM is a mitsumi, but I
could be wrong on that.  Can anyone get me going down the right path
by telling me how in the heck to configure this thing?  I'm trying it
with kernel 1.3.9.  I'm just not getting anywhere.  Is this an
IDE>cdrom?  does that mean I have to get a kernal patch?  Help!

Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate a hand here.

Phil Humpherys

"And the might arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth"
- Jimmy Page, Robert Plant - Achilles' Last Stand