nVidia Riva TNT2 M64 32MB AGP

Post by Ales Kmunice » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Are there some drivers for this card for Linux and if not, how should I set
it to run X-Win successfully ?

nVidia Riva TNT2 M64 32MB AGP

Post by Dwayne Co » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Try the following:

 http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html

Quote:> Are there some drivers for this card for Linux and if not, how should I set
> it to run X-Win successfully ?

> --

Where the mind leads, the behind follows...
Dwayne Cox
Database Administrator
University of Florida Brain Institute

(352) 294-0133
The opinions expressed are the author's own unless otherwise stated

1. Redhat 9.0 and NVIDIA TNT2 M64 32MB

Hi All,
Can't seem to get X to work at all with above setup.
Have tried drivers supplied with Redhat and all downloaded and
installed NVIDIA's latest drivers.

All I am wondering is their any website (other than NVIDIA's) that would

help me with installing and trouble shooting NVIDIA's drivers.

Thanks

2. Samba! It's cool, but...

3. Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64/64 Pro

4. ibm linux on virtual pc?

5. kernel 2.4.6 + nvidia riva tnt2 + nvidia driver + system freeze

6. Access memory

7. Who has a Guillemot (Maxi Gamer) TNT2/M64 PCI 32MB working (XFree 4.01)

8. quota panics in 2.2.7-STABLE

9. Guillemot MaxiCougar TNT2/M64, 32MB, PCI, oem, experiences?!

10. Dual headed with Nvidia GeForce4 (MX420) AGP + Nvidia TNT2 PCI

11. nForce2 and Riva TNT2 M64

12. nVidia TNT2 M64, Voodoo 3 3500 or Creative Annihilator Pro?

13. OpenWindows and nVidia TNT2 M64