I havee a CmD Technolgy 6520m card and have been told it is not directly
spported in linux. I was told to try the gdth module. Any ideas how to
I would appreciate it
Thanks for your help
1. AMD53CF94 (CMD 6520) SCSI adapter driver for Linux??
Any pointer to how to support this SCSI adapter under linux?
Pls mail me also.
2. device conflict guru needed
4. Laptop Compal with Redhat 7.2
6. Netbackup : tape drive listing
8. PDC20271 Promis Fasttrax TX2000
9. VAR=$(cmd) versus VAR=`cmd`
10. capturing exit status for cmd when invoking 'xterm -e cmd'
11. how to assign out=`cmd` w/out waiting for "cmd" to finish??
12. ksh/bash: let cmd and test cmd interpret 08 (octal) differently
13. ksh/bash expr `cmd` vs $(cmd)