Adaptec 7880 SCSI Controller

Post by Jason Bevingto » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

        Does anyone know if there is a driver for linux that will let it work with
the Adaptec 7880 SCSi Controller? I am new to linux since my system can't
handle my new controller (darn new technology) and was wondering if anyone
can help? BTW please respond to me personally, as I almost never check the
newsgroups for new listings.. Wish I had more time.

                                Thanks in advance.

Post by ti.. » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

>         Does anyone know if there is a driver for linux that will let it work with
> the Adaptec 7880 SCSi Controller? I am new to linux since my system can't
> handle my new controller (darn new technology) and was wondering if anyone
> can help? BTW please respond to me personally, as I almost never check the
> newsgroups for new listings.. Wish I had more time.

>                                 Thanks in advance.

Hi, i am on the same case, welcome to AHA2940UW, you may have some
floppies with your card (Win95/NT/SCO...) or find the driver at
http://www.adaptec.com/support/desktopsupp.html#AHA-2940/2940W/2940U/...