*** LINUX SITE RESEARCH ASSISTANCE NEEDED ***
Your expertise and opinions are needed! We are interested in creating a
website dedicated to providing the linux professional with job searches
specific to their career interests. Wouldn't you like to know when a job in
your preferred area of development is available?
Have you spent time doing job searches that fail to get your interest
because of either too much or too little information?
We'd like to change that. But before we do, we want to hear what you
consider a great job website.
Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Additionally,
feel free to add any comments or questions that you feel are pertinent.
Privacy statement: Your privacy is important to us. Any email address or
any other information sent to us will not be sold or distributed to anyone.
Any information submitted will be kept private unless you authorize us to
share it with the community. Thank you for your participation.--Kim
Thank you for your help in advance.
1. What attracts you to visiting a job website?(e.g. graphics, content,
news, navigation, JOBS...)
2. When searching a jobsite, please rate the order of importance of each of
the following categories: [from highest importance (10) to lowest importance
Position Title (0 - 10)
Duties (0 - 10)
Company (0 - 10)
Geography (0 - 10)
Related News articles: (0 - 10)
3. Name and rate any other important factors:
4. What other information do you consider absolutely necessary to a linux
specific recruitment site?
5. What search tools do you consider absolutely necessary to a great
recruitment site? Explain.
Both short and long answers are appreciated.