HELP: Yggdrasil fall 94 won't recognised my modem

HELP: Yggdrasil fall 94 won't recognised my modem

Post by PHAM Charles Tuan Cuo » Wed, 18 Jan 1995 03:46:19

Hello,

I just got Yggdrasil fall 94 cd-rom and it did not recognise my modem.
My modem is a USR 14.4K fax/modem on com2, irq 4.
The question I like to ask is how do you set it up manually??

Thanx.
Charles.

HELP: Yggdrasil fall 94 won't recognised my modem

Post by Dean Edmon » Wed, 18 Jan 1995 14:31:50

Quote:

>I just got Yggdrasil fall 94 cd-rom and it did not recognise my modem.
>My modem is a USR 14.4K fax/modem on com2, irq 4.
>The question I like to ask is how do you set it up manually??

I have the same modem and setup as you and it works fine.

When you say that it does not recognise your modem, what do you mean?
What piece of software are you running that won't recognize it, and what
is the error message that it gives?
  -deane