1. Q: How do I get from the latest stable kernel version to the latest prepatch version ?
It just struck me odd that the latest is 2.4.2 while the prepatches were
2.4.3 so I figured there must be something I missed in between (my logic
told me that a 2.4.3 patch would be against a 2.4.3 something ;-).
BTW, I haven't seen any announcements from Linus in this mailing list
regarding new versions, just the updates on the web site and Alan's release
notes saying he's merging with 2.4.3xx. Are those announcements being posted
somewhere else now ?
2. Creating self contained jumpstart / flash install DVD
3. unable to mount cd-rom:cactus digital cd:Linux version 2.0.0
4. kppp not working after reboot with Rage 128 Video Card
5. which xntp (solaris version or the latest version) should be used
6. create file
7. buglet in xc version xc+rz (latest version)
8. cable link light going out in RH6.2
9. CD-ROM mount needs source <--> source needs CD-ROM mount
10. WHERE DO I GET the Red Hat CD-ROM version of Linux??????????
12. MITSUMI CD-ROM LU005S march version : patch for linux driver.
13. what's the most recent version of linux on CD-ROM