1. OpenLinux Installation trouble w/ installation source HELP! :O)
I am installing a new version of OpenLinux on an older Packard Bell. It
is about 3-4 years old and has been through many viruses, crashes, etc.
When I try to install OpenLinux by diskette, it can never find a source of
installation. I would install by CD, but it doesnt recognise my CD-ROM AT
ALL even though i tried to find a driver in the modules diskette. Also, i
tried to use the loadlin method (installing from my DOS partition) but
that did not work either. Can someone PLEASE help me with this problem??
I would love to get my linux working ASAP! Thanks.
Posted via CNET Help.com
2. DOS, Linux & Solaris on the same disk? Is it possible?
3. Creating Installation CDROM for Redhat 5.1
5. Creating a DAT installation from CDROM?
6. install gzip
7. Caldera OpenLinux & Partition won't Create Swap Partition
8. What a ^%$# fiasco - Help needed
9. Q: Installing OpenLinux 1.2 (lite) on laptop with no CDROM drive
10. InfoMagic CDROM Installation on Reveal 4X CDROm
11. installing OpenLinux from CDROM on Microchannel machine
12. Installation of OpenLinux Lite 1.2
13. OpenLinux 2.2 installation help