Configure 2 channel on 3COM IMPACT II ISDN MODEM

Configure 2 channel on 3COM IMPACT II ISDN MODEM

Post by <tkesa.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have been using a 3Com Impact II modem for about 6 months. The modem
works great on Linux with one B channel. So, how do I make it work on both
the channels ? I have alread surf most of the websites on this matter
including 3Com, but nothing is avail.

My configuration files looks like this in Xwindows

Init string = ATZ
not sure)   =ATDT
phone       = ISP Number

Currently I am using RedHat 5.1 and I did the above configuration on
XWindows.

Thank You in Advance, your help on this matter is highly appreciated.

I hope those who answer my question could reply me thru my e-mail address

RAJ

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

1. 3COM Impact ISDN modems

I am thinking about this for a ISDN line ( either the internal or
external model).  Any experiences using this?  Should I avoid?

Thanks
Clint Davis
--
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are,
 without regard to place or person; my country is the world,

    - Thomas Paine

2. Creating a dialup password

3. Howto Multilink with 3com Impact IQ ISDN modem

4. Samba problem

5. Setup the 3Com ISDN Impact 2 Modem

6. ppp routing problem

7. 3Com Impact IQ ISDN Modem!

8. init/Kconfig typo

9. 3Com Impact ISDN Modems & Multilink!

10. 3com Impact IQ ISDN modem and Linux: it doesn't work well, anybody know why?

11. 3com Impact External ISDN Modem

12. 3com Impact IQ & Dual Channel Connections

13. 3Com Impact IQ + Dual Channel + RH6 Help