laptops?

Post by Matthew G Newcom » Fri, 15 Sep 1995 04:00:00

G'day,
    What laptops have people had success in installing linux/X?
                                                Matt

1. Laptop To Laptop Data Transfer

I have two laptops both of them with SuSE Linux.
What is the best way to transfer data from one computer
to the other computer?

What software do I need to make this work using
 the serial port or parallel port?

Or is it better to borrow / scrounge 2 PCMCIA ethercards
cards ?

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. News*** Server Suggestions || slightly off topic

3. Linux Laptop config database?? Linux Laptop NG?

4. this is stupid... (compiling source)

5. Laptop to laptop

6. ~~~Disk Quota Trouble~~~

7. problem install redhat in my laptop gateway 9550 (laptop won't boot from CD)

8. Archmbox 0.3.0 available

9. The answer to your laptop questions....Sun's first ever laptop!

10. laptop<->beamer : refresh frequency and svideo-out on my laptop

11. [laptop] Getting the network up on my laptop...

12. ping finds server from laptop, but not laptop from server!