phpMyAdmin error

phpMyAdmin error

Post by neolyt » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00



Have installed the newest phpMyAdmin 2.0.5
and the newest MySql DB 3.22.32 on my Server runnning
Linux Redhat 6.2. The My SQL server is up and running.
I installed phpMyAdmin in /home/httpd/html/phpMyAdmin.
When I point from another machine in the net to
from my browser: http://www.myhost.com/phpMyAdmin/index.php3
the following error msg appeares:
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
in lib.inc.php3 on line 119

I would appreciate if you could help me with a bit support in this case.

Thanks in advanced
neolyth

 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by Carsten Huet » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00



>Have installed the newest phpMyAdmin 2.0.5
>and the newest MySql DB 3.22.32 on my Server runnning
>Linux Redhat 6.2. The My SQL server is up and running.
>I installed phpMyAdmin in /home/httpd/html/phpMyAdmin.
>When I point from another machine in the net to
>from my browser: http://www.myhost.com/phpMyAdmin/index.php3
>the following error msg appeares:
>Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
>in lib.inc.php3 on line 119

The same happens to me with postgresql.
Could you solve the problem in the meantime?

I think it has to do with the way RedHat and rpm installs programs in
different direcories...
But till now I could not figure out how to correct this

C.

--
Carsten Huettl


 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by badduc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00


You may need to activate mysql support for your php3 installation.
php3 comes with many many useful interface, by default, not all of them are
activated.



>>Have installed the newest phpMyAdmin 2.0.5
>>and the newest MySql DB 3.22.32 on my Server runnning
>>Linux Redhat 6.2. The My SQL server is up and running.
>>I installed phpMyAdmin in /home/httpd/html/phpMyAdmin.
>>When I point from another machine in the net to
>>from my browser: http://www.myhost.com/phpMyAdmin/index.php3
>>the following error msg appeares:
>>Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
>>in lib.inc.php3 on line 119

>The same happens to me with postgresql.
>Could you solve the problem in the meantime?

>I think it has to do with the way RedHat and rpm installs programs in
>different direcories...
>But till now I could not figure out how to correct this

>C.

>--
>Carsten Huettl


 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by Carsten Huet » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00




Quote:>You may need to activate mysql support for your php3 installation.
>php3 comes with many many useful interface, by default, not all of them are
>activated.

Postgresql support is enabled/activated as my phpinfo shows.
C.
 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by Carsten Huet » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00




Quote:

>>You may need to activate mysql support for your php3 installation.
>>php3 comes with many many useful interface, by default, not all of them are
>>activated.

>Postgresql support is enabled/activated as my phpinfo shows.

In the meantime I figured out, was was going wrong with my
postgresql installation.
I made a big mistake configuring the config.inc.php3 file
There I had wrong entries for user and stduser. After correcting this
phpPGadmin work quite well.

C.

 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by carsten.hue.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00





Quote:>You may need to activate mysql support for your php3 installation.
>php3 comes with many many useful interface, by default, not all of
 them are
>activated.

Postgresql support is enabled/activated as my phpinfo shows.
C.
 
 
 

phpMyAdmin error

Post by carsten.hue.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00





Quote:

>>You may need to activate mysql support for your php3 installation.
>>php3 comes with many many useful interface, by default, not all of
 them are
>>activated.

>Postgresql support is enabled/activated as my phpinfo shows.

In the meantime I figured out, was was going wrong with my
postgresql installation.
I made a big mistake configuring the config.inc.php3 file
There I had wrong entries for user and stduser. After correcting this
phpPGadmin work quite well.

C.

 
 
 

1. phpMyAdmin error

Have installed the newest phpMyAdmin 2.0.5
and the newest MySql DB 3.22.32 on my Server runnning
Linux Redhat 6.2. The My SQL server is up and running.
I installed phpMyAdmin in /home/httpd/html/phpMyAdmin.
When I point from another machine in the net to
from my browser: http://www.myhost.com/phpMyAdmin/index.php3
the following error msg appeares:
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
in lib.inc.php3 on line 119

I would appreciate if you could help me with a bit support in this case.

Thanks in advanced

Peter Hoeltschi

2. chipset 440BX

3. best DocumentRoot - apache with mysql, phpMyAdmin?

4. Help : Floppy icon won't mount : generates wrong shell command !!

5. phpMyAdmin

6. Elographics Touchscreen with XFree86-4.1.0-3

7. Apache, Firewall, phpMyAdmin

8. zsh completion

9. pgwebadmin/phpMyAdmin 2.0.x did not start

10. phpMyAdmin and apache

11. APACHE Error: "Signaling Error: error already pending"

12. Help! Errors, Errors, Errors!!!

13. reboot error reboot error reboot error