howto? hostname.domain redirect to http://someplace.blabla

1. ipchains howto redirect http

How does one go about redirecting http requests, issued to a dual NIC
masquerading/firewalling machine, to another server on the internal network.
I've got ipchains working, just need to understand the logic of setting up
the redirection / routing specific to ipchains.  I don't want outside users
to connect to 192.168.1.2 because it is a masqueraded system with a private
network address.  Instead I want users to think they are getting their data
from the gateway system at 123.45.67.8

Outside Gateway                    Internal Web Server
machine requests url.            redirects request        to internal web
server
http://123.45.67.8                123.45.67.8                192.168.1.2

I'm using the masquerade/firewall script from SuSE 6.0 (kernel 2.2.7)  The
documentation speaks more in terms of having a firewall and masquerading
system on separate servers.  The http, telnet, and ftp servers own outside
world addresses so the local address problem is never address.

-dnult

2. SCSI Tape Problem

3. Running apache as http://hostname and http://ip-address

4. Linux-like IP Masquerading under Solaris 2.6?

5. NewbQ : Redirecting http to https for subdirs

6. Orchid 64 VLB- will it work?

7. HTTP redirecting to HTTPS directly in apache 2

8. Finding out the terminal's screen size?

9. Redirecting https to http

10. Redirecting from http to https

11. Apache redirect rule from http to https

12. redirect to http:// to http://www

13. Apache and redirecting http:// to https://