Red Hat Linux setup question

Post by Derek Chun » Thu, 15 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a laptop, an external CD-ROM drive and a PCMCIA SCSI card connecting the
two.  I am wondering whether Red Hat 4.1 supports the installation through
the PCMCIA SCSI card (Adaptec 1460 Slim SCSI card) and the external SCSI CD-ROM
drive.  I tried 4.0 and it did not work.

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Stephen Chung

--
Stephen Chung, Morgan Stanley
1585 Broadway, 6th Floor

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. BigAdmin Xperts - Solaris Installation

3. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)

4. snmp in linux

5. Red Hat Linux for $50 at RedHat.Com vs. Red Hat from LSL

6. how do you get DIP to work?

7. Sun, Red Hat To Offer Red Hat Linux On Sun Servers

8. How to UnIconify windows in BlackBox

9. Red Hat's Linux Application CD which ships with Red Hat Professional Server Version 7

10. Newbie Red Hat setup question...

11. Newbie question on Red Hat 5 Setup

12. Questions about PPPoE setup under KDE of Red Hat 7.3

13. Red Hat 5.2 Question about X and Another Level window manager setup