Where can I find libcuses.so.1

Post by Jon D. Slate » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Okay, okay, I screwed up.

I thought I knew what I was doing, and some how blew away
/lib/libcurses.so.1

Where do I find a replacement?

I installed from Slackware and can't seem to find just this file on the
CD.

Is it built with some other package (like gcc or something?)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Jon

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. E3500 boot speed

3. Phoenix?

4. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

5. help! gdb trouble

6. CGI: apache canned response

7. ioctl and pseudo-terminal

8. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

9. Canned "ping"

10. Any Canned Class code?

11. PPPD or Tin Cans: Which is Better?

12. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt