copying files from unix to dos system in dos readable format

copying files from unix to dos system in dos readable format

Post by matri » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have installed linux on my 486, I don't have any knowledge on copying
files from a linux system to a dos floppy. Actually I want to copy a few
man's from the system on a dos formatted floppy and print the mans on a
win95 system in my office for later reading.

for further knowledge:-
I can mount a floppy
I can format a floppy for linux file system
I can direct the output of man <command> to a floppy in a file called
<filename>
I can check the copied text files on floppy using more <filename>

I cannot make the floppy readable on a doz or windoz based system.

Please Help !!

Thanks in advance!

Tualha Khan

1. Program to convert Unix file format to DOS / Windows format.

Hi ,
    I just saw a request on this list for a program to convert DOS files

to Unix.
    I would like a program to convert Unix format to DOS

                                                            Thanks
                                                                    Mike

2. fast scsi controller

3. copying files onto DOS formatted disk

4. Tomcat-Apache on Linux (newbie)

5. software to write format dos on unix system

6. htpasswd causes exception error

7. how to copy files in dos system

8. Mode-lock in Linux keymap

9. Copying from DOS file system to linux FS.

10. Copy Unix text file to a DOS floppy?

11. Howto change files in Dos format to Linux format

12. EXCHANGING OPTICAL DISKS : DOS to UNIX / UNIX to DOS

13. Utility to aid Unix/Xenix/DOS file copying