brl-cad

Post by Stefano Cavazz » Mon, 08 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi.
Does anybody succeeded in compiling xmged executable in brl-cad 4.4 or 4.5?
Myself I tried to compile it against lesstif 0.86. I have to figure out
compiler option since Linux specific cakefile did not have xmged in his
target. I had also to modify typein.c source since my gcc reported parse
error due to a declaration in the wrong place. After getting the executable,
I tried to run it. Everything worked except for the input window which does
not feed command to the program (it only performs a new line). Can anybody
help?
Thank you.

Stefano

brl-cad

Post by Dave Robbin » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Hi.
> Does anybody succeeded in compiling xmged executable in brl-cad 4.4 or 4.5?
> Myself I tried to compile it against lesstif 0.86. I have to figure out
> compiler option since Linux specific cakefile did not have xmged in his
> target. I had also to modify typein.c source since my gcc reported parse
> error due to a declaration in the wrong place. After getting the executable,
> I tried to run it. Everything worked except for the input window which does
> not feed command to the program (it only performs a new line). Can anybody
> help?
> Thank you.

> Stefano

Hi Stefano

there is a binary version of brlcad floating around somewhere.
I have a copy but I can't figure out how to decrypt it.
I'll see if I can find the location of the binaries if you want it.
how did you decrypt??

Dave

1. BRL-CAD under Linux

So I am posting this to broaden Mike's appeal.  The binaries right now
are huge, so any help putting shared libraries together would be grealy
appreciated!

BTW, the machine is a 486DX266 with 16M RAM.

--jim Hunt
US Army Research Lab

2. Advertise and announce events on the web for free

3. Knobs and buttons for XF86, BRL-CAD 5.0 Beta

4. Terminfo/termcap

5. Need help building brl-cad

6. network-device problem

7. Need help building BRL-CAD package

8. SunWorld Online Table of Contents for January 1996

9. brl cad package on linux?

10. BRL CAD

11. INFO-UNIX@BRL.MIL

12. >To: internet!brl.mil!info-unix