STB Powergraph 64 Video

Post by Clarkmo » Sat, 13 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I was recently browsing through the Linux newsgroups and saw that someone had posted their
XF86Config file for using an STB PG64Video and for some strange reason I neglected to print
out that information when I knew I needed it. Must have been a long night.

Anyhow, if anyone out there has a Config that uses this card, could you please post it or
e-mail it to me?

Thanx,

David Clark

1. Question about STB PowerGraph 64 Video 2MB DRAM s3Trio64+

What's the deal with this Card?  Will it run ok in X 3.1.1?
Or should I be using a different card?  (recomendations welcome)

I have not bought this card yet, but am considering it to run X.

I currently have Trident TGUI 9690 and have nothing but problems with it in
configuration, is this card supported in 3.2?  It says it is not according
to FAQ?

any response cc to email would be appreciated.

David

--
David R. Anderson, MCP                           Stream International, Inc.
http://www.dallas.net/~danderso              http://www.stream.com

NPA
http://www.npa.org
"My Opinions Are My Own"

2. MBR instead of floppy boot

3. STB Powergraph 64 Video (S3 Trio64V+)

4. fvwm Problem /startx

5. STB Powergraph 64 Video XF86 Configuration File

6. A1000s and format

7. STB PowerGraph 64 video

8. Simple (?) 'named' question

9. STB POWERGRAPH 64 VIDEO (VLB) hangs machine.

10. Looking for STB Powergraph 64 Video config

11. VIDEO ACCEL CARD: STB PowerGraph 64 info.

12. Video Problems: STB PCI Powergraph 64

13. ATI MAch 64 vs STB PowerGraph 64