Database-HOWTO Version 2.0 Released for LINUX!!

Database-HOWTO Version 2.0 Released for LINUX!!

Post by Al De » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Database-HOWTO Version 2.0 is released. This version supercedes
the version 1.0.

Database-HOWTO is at :-
        http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html

And mirrors sites are at :-
        http://www.caldera.com/LDP/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html
        http://www.WGS.com/LDP/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html
        http://www.cc.gatech.edu/linux/LDP/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html
        http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/ldp/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html

Other mirror sites near you can be found at
        http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/hmirrors.html
select a site and go to directory /LDP/HOWTO/Database-HOWTO.html

This doc will help the Linux/Unix user to setup a app/web database
server.

The doc is published in 10 different formats - html, plain text,
latex, lyx, postscript, GNU info doc, dvi, unix man pages, sgml,
RTF(Rich Text Format).

I will very glad to hear about any suggestions for improvements,
enhancements, changes, errors or any bad points etc..

If you have any good ideas, generic tools for databases, good URLS
 to database resources, any tools for postgreSQL please let me know,
 I will add those in version 2.1.

Version 2.1 will be released after 45 days from date of release of
2.0  (17 Nov 97) around say 3 Jan 98.

al

1. Database-HOWTO Version 2.0 Released for Linux

[...]

2. untar a2 problems...

3. Database-HOWTO Version 2.0 for Linux released!

4. pb with iptable and data-segno

5. LILO troubles.

6. brestore / ufsrestore of selected files

7. Database-HOWTO Version 2.0

8. Diskless-HOWTO version 2.0 and PostgreSQL-HOWTO v12.0 released

9. New Release of German-Linux-User-Guide (Version 2.0)

10. Diskless-HOWTO Version 1.0 is released for Linux!