Pilot-Link error when running ./configure

Pilot-Link error when running ./configure

Post by Larr » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

When I run the Pilot-Link configure program I'm getting an error saying "host type is not recognizable...must be specified".

Anyone know what I need to do to get Pilot-Link to install correctly?  I'm running RH 6.0.

Thanks,
Larry

1. Using pilot-addresses (part of pilot-link)

Is there a trick to using the pilot-addresses program that's
part of pilot-link included in Red Hat 7.2 ????

The pilot-xfer program seems to work fine as I've been able to
backup the Palm Pilot and have been able to install new programs.

My next step is to try to upload a flat file database of addresses
that I exported out of another database.

It seems that no matter what options I provide I get the following
error immediately:

$ pilot-addresses  -w addr.txt
   Port: /dev/pilot

   Please press the HotSync button now...
Connected...
Unable to open AddressDB

Any suggestions?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/

2. Reply To: doesn't work so well...

3. pilot-link error

4. Dynamic IP Addressing over Ethernet

5. Linking Pilot-link libs in gcc

6. recompiling top etc. on solaris 2.6

7. How well does pilot-link work

8. GateD On Solaris

9. pilot-link with usb under Solaris

10. pilot-link question

11. Pilot-link and USB

12. trouble: pilot-link sync w/ plan

13. Linux pilot-link problem -- Unable to bind to port