Anyone ported Linux to PS/2 with MicroChannel Architecture?????

Anyone ported Linux to PS/2 with MicroChannel Architecture?????

Post by Srikanth Talapa » Fri, 07 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone ported Linux to PS/2 with MicroChannel Architecture? I just
saw in the FAQ that there are problems mainly to do with the hard disk
controller. If anyone has done this, could you please inform me of it?
Thanks a lot.
Srikanth

1. Porting Linux to PS/2 microchannel machines

What needs to be done to port Linux to microchannel machines?  Is
it only the hard disk device drivers that don't work, or do other
parts of Linux cause problems as well?  During the last year I have
seen many posts by people attempting to do this port.  I'm interested
to know the status of these attempts and what difficulties arose.
Alan Wenban            |         Cornell University

2. DNS Config for forwarding?

3. Linux support for Microchannel architecture?

4. Bluetooth and SunRays

5. Advice needed on Linux on an Aptiva (Microchannel Architecture)

6. Clockwise is KILLER!

7. MCA Linux (Linux for PS/2 Microchannel)

8. kernel 2.2.1 compilation problem: signal.c?

9. Linux for PS/2 Microchannel

10. Linux on PS/2 Microchannel...advice please!

11. (help) Microchannel architecture (IBM Thinkpad 700)

12. Linux on PS/2 Mod95 MicroChannel