seeking GNU dbm modules

Post by bruno Henra » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

--

When compiling Apache for Linux, it claims about GNU dbm
modules . Does anybody know where I could find these modules ?

thanks

Bruno HENRAT

SYSTEM H
9 Avenue du Pre Lachaise
75020 PARIS
FRANCE

Tel: 0033 (0)1.43.58.69.68
Fax: 0033 (0)1.43.58.41.51

personnal mobile: 0033 (0)6.60.45.94.77
personnal pager:  0033 (0)6.06.49.16.03

1. GNU dbm vs. dbm and ndbm

My HP-9000 system didn't have dbm or ndbm libraries installed, so
I grabbed GNU dbm.  I was then able to make perl 4 and perl 5, but their
test suites yelled at me for not having dbm or ndbm.  I noticed that
GNU dbm contains compatability routines that, I guess, mimic the
dbm/ndbm functionality.

So: is there are any value in obtaining dbm or ndm from HP (which
I'll do anyway since I paid for it, dammit).  Thanks for your help.

2. Linux as Mail Server

3. help: GNU dbm (gdbm) - segmentation fault

4. Automatic startup problem

5. GNU dbm

6. Java?

7. Help - GNU dbm (gdbm), segmentation fault

8. lpd: no deamon present

9. +!+how to install DBM in Solaris , Is there a need to install DBM in solaris

10. No such file or directory: could not open dbm auth file: /etc/apache-ssl/lspasswd.dbm

11. ++how to install DBM in Solaris , Is there a need to install DBM in solaris

12. Apache w/ DBM vs. Apache w/o DBM ?

13. Apache DBM authentication and RPC DBM