Driver for Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo Card

Driver for Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo Card

Post by David Dago » Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Say,
  Anyone seen the above?  The card looks great in WIN95.  I'll bet it's
better in Linux!
TIA,

David

1. XFree86 (in RedHat 5.0) and Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo card

 Sorry if this has come up before, but I've skimmed
both FAQs and DejaNews with no productive results:

 How can I get XFree86 to work with my Intergraph
video card?  I'll settle for VGA16 or SVGA if I have
to, but Xconfigurator insists on seeing an S3
chipset.  Is there any way to force it to use one
of the generic VGA servers manually?

--
Tom Salyers            "Now is the Windows of our disk contents
IRCnick: Aqualung       Made glorious SimEarth by this Sun of Zork."

2. ? Remote printing with Slackware

3. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo

4. login fails???

5. Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo Rush XF86 Setup (2D portion)

6. Linux Newbie ?: Anti-Virus Software Needed?

7. Intergraph, Intense 3D Voodoo chipset

8. Cheap UNIX system?

9. Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo vs. Matrox Mellinium II Solaris x86 support

10. Intergraph Intense 3D (Voodoo 3Dfx)

11. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo X server

12. Intergraph, Intense 3D Voodoo chipset

13. intergraph intense 3d voodoo