Apache + frontpage

Post by Wolfgang Mexne » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hallo,

ich wrde gerne frontpage zum Editieren von Webpages fr einen Apache
Webserver verwenden - kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich die notwendigen
Servererweiterungen fr den Apache herbekomme bzw. wie man den frontpage
editor ueberzeugen kann, eine antwort-formular zu erzeugen, dessen
Ergebnis
als email verschickt wird?

MfG Wolfgang

Apache + frontpage

Post by Keith McGaughra » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I don't know the answer but here is a translation so someone may be able to
help
translated with altavista's auto translation site at
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

                I would use gladly front PAGE for editing Web pages for a
Apache Web servers - can someone say
                to me, where I receive the necessary server extensions for
the Apache or as one front PAGE the
                word processor to be convinced can to produce form for
response whose result is sent away as
                email?

> Hallo,

> ich wrde gerne frontpage zum Editieren von Webpages fr einen Apache
> Webserver verwenden - kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich die notwendigen
> Servererweiterungen fr den Apache herbekomme bzw. wie man den frontpage
> editor ueberzeugen kann, eine antwort-formular zu erzeugen, dessen
> Ergebnis
> als email verschickt wird?

> MfG Wolfgang

Apache + frontpage

Post by Erik Vermeule » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

If you own the frontpage cd all you need is in there. If you don't
ftp.microsoft.com/products/frontpage

fp_install.sh (install script)
fp30.linux.tar.Z (extensions)
copy both to /temp and then
/temp/fp_install.sh

Erik

> I don't know the answer but here is a translation so someone may be able
> help
> translated with altavista's auto translation site at
> http://babelfish.altavista.com/

>                 I would use gladly front PAGE for editing Web pages for a
> Apache Web servers - can someone say
>                 to me, where I receive the necessary server extensions for
> the Apache or as one front PAGE the
>                 word processor to be convinced can to produce form for
> response whose result is sent away as
>                 email?

> > Hallo,

> > ich wrde gerne frontpage zum Editieren von Webpages fr einen Apache
> > Webserver verwenden - kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich die notwendigen
> > Servererweiterungen fr den Apache herbekomme bzw. wie man den frontpage
> > editor ueberzeugen kann, eine antwort-formular zu erzeugen, dessen
> > Ergebnis
> > als email verschickt wird?

> > MfG Wolfgang

Apache + frontpage

Post by John Kin » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I know little about this but heard that frontpage extensions on apache
create security holes??? Bunk?

>If you own the frontpage cd all you need is in there. If you don't
>ftp.microsoft.com/products/frontpage

>fp_install.sh (install script)
>fp30.linux.tar.Z (extensions)
>copy both to /temp and then
>/temp/fp_install.sh

>Erik

>> I don't know the answer but here is a translation so someone may be able
>> help
>> translated with altavista's auto translation site at
>> http://babelfish.altavista.com/

>>                 I would use gladly front PAGE for editing Web pages for a
>> Apache Web servers - can someone say
>>                 to me, where I receive the necessary server extensions
for
>> the Apache or as one front PAGE the
>>                 word processor to be convinced can to produce form for
>> response whose result is sent away as
>>                 email?

>> > Hallo,

>> > ich wrde gerne frontpage zum Editieren von Webpages fr einen Apache
>> > Webserver verwenden - kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich die notwendigen
>> > Servererweiterungen fr den Apache herbekomme bzw. wie man den
frontpage
>> > editor ueberzeugen kann, eine antwort-formular zu erzeugen, dessen
>> > Ergebnis
>> > als email verschickt wird?

>> > MfG Wolfgang

1. apache-frontpage on hpux

Hi,

This week I have struggled greatly with getting frontpage extensions to
work on our apache server. I am at my wits end and If anyone can help I
would greatly appreciate it.

1) I am running apache1.3.4 on an HPUX 10.20 server.
2) It has been patched (mod_frontpage.c) and seems to run fine.
3) fp98 extensions (v 3.0.2.1330euro) have been installed
"/usr/local/frontpage" and fpsrvadm.exe was used to set up a frontpage
web on a virtual host.
4) From the fronpage 98 client I try to "publish" and it complains that
my fpweb contains dynamic components (i.e. search.htm)  and that I
should install the latest version of the fp extensions. Ugh! I thought I
had done that. It continues to ftp the files up and they do get to the
right place.
5) Everything looks fine except the extensions don't work. For example
when the search page is invoked I get the message belowdelivered to the
browser:

*-*-* :-| :^| :-/ :-( 8-( *-*-*
status=1
osstatus=0
msg=FrontPage security violation.
osmsg=

-----------------
Thanks,
Bill Szkotnicki

2. isdn encap Ethernet???

3. Apache, FrontPage, and Named virtual hosts, Security, please help !

4. Problem with shutdown

5. apache + frontpage extensions: problems with filenames

6. Help with script (ksh/sh)

7. Apache + Frontpage - WEBBOT SELF

8. Password access and reverse proxies

9. Apache + FrontPage Extensions on HP-UNIX

10. apache, frontpage, SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't help

11. Apache Frontpage fails ?

12. Apache/Frontpage

13. Linux, Apache, Frontpage user setup