Redhat 5.0 Please please help :) How do i turn relaying protection off ?

Redhat 5.0 Please please help :) How do i turn relaying protection off ?

Post by Todd H. Riche » Thu, 19 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have many reasons for needing to do this, primarily so i can send
mail to places other then on my own site :)  But everytime i send mail
outside my domain i get a relaying denied message.  Its only a 28.8k
link so i'm not worried abuot someone spamming through me, how do i
turn relaying off ?  Please please help! :)  Email responces are
wonderful as well as posts

Todd H. Richert

1. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help

Everything ran WONDERFUL for about 4 months this machine ran several
servers it is a UDB w/ 340mb SCSI (SLOW 5mb) half inch internal hard
drive.  32 megs of true parity ram, Red hat 5.0 I get the following
error

NCR53-810-0: ERROR (0:48) (0-20-0) (8/33) * scripth (868:18000400).
NCR53-810-0: Script cmd = 888030000
NCR53-810-0: regdump : da 10 80 33 47 08 00 1f 01 08 00 28 80 00 08 00
NCR53-810-0: have to clear fifos

What the HELL is this and is there anyway to fix it ?  It seems to
occur when doing file writing, when i try to tar something for example
it will go into a continual unending loop displaying the above error
message.  I have refdisked, formated, and clean installed redhat and
the problem is still there :( Please help, if at all possible mail

2. samba

4. Problems with man pages -- Irix 4.0

5. Please help me turn off screen saver in RH5.0/fvwm2

6. installing red had on laptop... Help

7. Turning 'ping' off, please help.

8. Wordperfect8 for Linux

9. please help pump (i think) is screwing up my system - how can I turn it off?

10. NFS please help me please please please sniff

11. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SAMBA ??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????

12. **EMERGENCY*** CONFIG HELP Sendmail Redhat 5.0 Please help

13. HELP HELP HELP...pretty please :)