IT works! I can't believe it!

Post by Turner William » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I just installed the A, AP and D disk sets that I downloaded from
ftp.cdrom.com.    I made it out to be worse than it was. It was EASY!
        I still can't believe it.
just wanted you to know of my joy! :))

bill turner

IT works! I can't believe it!

Post by Richard Pipe » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> I just installed the A, AP and D disk sets that I downloaded from
> ftp.cdrom.com.    I made it out to be worse than it was. It was EASY!
>         I still can't believe it.
> just wanted you to know of my joy! :))

> bill turner

This has always been my experience installing linux,
I have certainly had more difficult times with OS2 and NT.
The nice thing about linux is that once it is installed
it doesnt fall to pieces like some well known commercial
operating systems.

You can however spend hours fooling around with it :-)
--

IT works! I can't believe it!

Post by Joerg Mert » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

:
:
: I just installed the A, AP and D disk sets that I downloaded from
: ftp.cdrom.com.    I made it out to be worse than it was. It was EASY!
:       I still can't believe it.
: just wanted you to know of my joy! :))
:
: bill turner

:
Hehe, also did it by installing the RedHat distribution, almost
completely on a Notebook. Installed it with PCMCIA Devices, per FTP
(Got all files via ftp from a Server). All that in about 2
houres. Well, the ftp link was quite a bit slow. But it worked :)

cu
--
`*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] -> Repartitioning Disk for LiNUX...'

| Stardust's LiNUX System   :   Data, Fax & Voice 49 30 3627345        |
| PGP 2.6.2i Key on Demand  :   ZyXEL Link                             |
Redistribution of this message prohibited for: Compuserve, Microsoft
Network, America Online, Telekom Online and  Europe Online !