Printcap problems.. Full of questions today..

Printcap problems.. Full of questions today..

Post by James C. Co » Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:00:00

: Ummm Howdy.. again!

: Most amount of posts I have made in my life.. At any rate, I was curious if
: anyone might have any ideas about what my printcap should be for a Canon
: BubbleJet 610..? I am sorta in the middle of taking care of all my other
: problems first, but I need to take care of my printer too.. anyone have any
: ideas about how my printcap should read for that printer? Any help would be
: greatly appreciated..

: Jim

Errg.. I think I will read

        ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware/docs/Printing-HOWTO

Read through the first part of it.. and umm.. err.. it says what I was
looking for.. sorry for troublin' ya'll about this..

Jim

Printcap problems.. Full of questions today..

Post by James C. Co » Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Ummm Howdy.. again!

Most amount of posts I have made in my life.. At any rate, I was curious if
anyone might have any ideas about what my printcap should be for a Canon
BubbleJet 610..? I am sorta in the middle of taking care of all my other
problems first, but I need to take care of my printer too.. anyone have any
ideas about how my printcap should read for that printer? Any help would be
greatly appreciated..

Jim

1. PtP link problems ... full crazy today

Hi,

I need to link 5 computer whit real internet adress to my internet
network via PPP, this is the situation:

Internet Network 194.224.xxx.xxx

PtP.LinuxServerDialIn(ipadress 194.224.xxx.22)

     --PtPISDNLink---

PtP.Linux.DialOutComputer(IsdnCard+Ethernet)

eth0 194.224.xxx.54 PtP 194.224.xxx.22

194.224.xxx.49

194.224.xxx.48

194.224.xxx.47

194.224.xxx.46

194.224.xxx.45

Ip_forwarding is enable in .22 and .54
Route and arp tables for .45 to .49 and .54 .22 setup in LinuxServer
Default route at ippp1-.54
Route added for .45 to .49 to eth0
From .54 to all the internet: ping, ftp, www, etc, not problem.
From .45-.49 to .54 and .22: ping, ftp, www, etc. not problem
From Internet to .54: not problem all work
From .45-.49 to internet: NOTHING NOT WORK
From Internet to .45-.49: NOTHING NOT WORK

What is bad?
Any idea, i am crazy today?

Thanks
Manuel

2. Newbie question on librairies

3. ROOT FILE SYSTEM IS FULL 100% TODAY - YESTARDAY WAS 40% - HELP ME!!!

4. PROBLEM: RedHat 7.2 Stock SMP Install

5. rhat =0 today ; MSFT stock UP today

6. e2fsck's Microsoft-like behavior

7. Today's "No CD-ROM" Question

8. KSH: trouble using variable for file descriptor

9. Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!

10. Today's Silly Question

11. Todays Dumb NewBe Question !

12. Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!