PCI SCSI Controller driver needed

Post by bschr.. » Tue, 23 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Linux doesn't autodetect a Buslogic Flashpoint LT PCI SCSI card - can
this be reconfigured via i/o settings or is there a driver anywhere?
Thanks

Post by Tim Brand » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> Linux doesn't autodetect a Buslogic Flashpoint LT PCI SCSI card - can
> this be reconfigured via i/o settings or is there a driver anywhere?
> Thanks

I am sorry to tell you that the Buslogic Flashpoint LT PCI SCSI card
(BT-930 or KT-930) is not supported by Linux and my never be supported.
I apparently does not support multi-tasking envirnments well and does
not have an onboard processor.  The BT-946C & BT-956C are supported
and are supposed to work better in the Linux environment.
I have none of these.

Tim

1. drivers for Adaptec SCSI VLB and PCI controllers

are the drivers for the PCI and VLB adaptec
controllers included in the distribution?

larry

--
Larry Snyder                                       Internet Access Group, Inc
System Administrator                         801 West Highway 436, Suite 2151

www: http://iag.net                          (407)682-7290  Fax (407)682-3132

2. motif 2.0 - xmkmf - missing separator

3. Adaptec 3940 SCSI to PCI Controller drivers for Linux & Windows NT

4. Upgrading to Netscape 4.7

5. WD7193 driver ? (PCI-SCSI controller)

6. trackpad click in LinuxPPC 1999

7. Driver for AHA2940W PCI SCSI controller

8. Solaris Jumpstart WEIRDNESS

9. Linux drivers for PCI SCSI controllers

10. Need info on which PCI SCSI controller works with Linux

11. need advice for PCI SCSI controller card

12. Need advice on PCI SCSI controller and Pentium 90 ?

13. PCI EIDE drives, PCI SCSI drives, controllers