Linux connect to MS proxy server?

Post by Edmund La » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Dear all:

I was using RH linux 6.1, and I want to use linux to surf internet, the
only way is connect to the MS Proxy server 2.0, I really want to know is
that possible to use linux surf internet via MS Proxy 2.0, if it work, then
pls. teach me how to make this connection?

Thank you very much!!

Edmund Lai

1. Linux connect to MS proxy server?

Dear all:

I was using RH linux 6.1, and I want to use linux to surf internet, the
only way is connect to the MS Proxy server 2.0, I really want to know is
that possible to use linux surf internet via MS Proxy 2.0, if it work, then
pls. teach me how to make this connection?

Thank you very much!!

Edmund Lai

2. Is setuid a security risk?

3. screen saver

4. Linux Firewalls, MS Proxy Server and MS Exchange Server

5. Solaris 2.3 nis compat

6. socks proxy client on linux and ms proxy server

7. Typedescription of ICP Vortex

8. Best Choice of Proxy Server: MS Proxy / Linux TIS

9. Linux proxy client conf. with MS Proxy Server

10. connect to ISP pop3 server using MS proxy?

11. Connecting to Internet VIA NT Server and MS Proxy

12. Linux client with MS Proxy Server 2.0 on NT Server