need help on iproute2

Post by Bori » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Greetings to all,

i just sucessfuly compiled 2.4.0 kernel(after several tries : )
however i have a problem of configuring "firewall"
i included NAT and other stuff for masquerading, but good old ipchains
wont work with it(yes, i`v read info about..)

does anyone know address where to find some more info?

I would appreciate very much for some info...thanks

Boris B.

1. urgent help needed: iproute2 install

I need to install iproute2 on my machine. I have downloaded the tar
file (iproute2-2.6.9-ss040831.tar.gz) and uncompressed it. Then in the
iproute2 directory, I did a make and a make install. It all compiled
fine with no errors. however I get errors when trying to add a qdisc
saying that 'RTNET answers:Invalid arguments'. This message was for
almost all different command line parameters.
I got the same from two different computers. Is there a module missing
or any parameter that needs to be added while compiling?

All compilations done with linux-2.4.25.

2. Adding SCSI disk to Solaris 2.4 on SPARC2

3. iproute2 help needed

4. How to access program exit values in a shell script

5. Help: Can't Make a Simple iproute2 Configuration to Work

6. R5 install: /proc not mounted

7. help with iptables and iproute2

8. problem solved: X window image shifting under #9GXEpro with a PS/2 mouse

9. URGENT help required - iproute2+tc Quality of Service

10. QoS, Diffserv and port prioritisation with iproute2...HELP!!

11. iproute2 + tc help

12. Help: complex iproute2

13. IPRoute2 (IP) compile help..?