Post Install Problems!!!

1. SDK post-install problems

Hello people,
Well, this should be going a lot smoother than this. I've just gone
through the procedure to install Solaris SDK on v2.5 x86. When I attempt
the following, per page 31 of the "SDK Installation Guide":
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/openwin/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

it comes back and tells me:
setenv: file not found

ok, so I surmise I must use the C-shell, so I type:
csh
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/openwin/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Now it tells me
LD_LIBRARY_PATH: undefined variable

C'mon, I thought this was defining it. If not, what's going on? I
followed the install procedure to the "t".

Thank you,
Craig

Name:   Craig Cullum, Engineering Technologist

Vox:    United States: 608 838 4194 or 4197 (ext.128)
Fax:    United States: 608 838 8367

Lottery: A tax on people who are not good at math. (sorry, source
unknown)

2. open, link by inode/device number?

3. Post install problem

4. compiled Kernel 2.0.36 & LOADLIN : HELP ! HELP !

5. Post install problems

6. looking for Mirc Server Software

7. Linux Post-Install Problems

8. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

9. Post-Install Problem

10. >> HELP! 2.1.6-RELEASE Post-install Problems! <<

11. Man Pages Install Post Solaris 8 Install

12. Form posting problem and post data issue

13. Installing optional software from jumpstart post install script