Epson Stylus Color Printcap Entry?

Post by Bill Pog » Sun, 26 Jan 1997 04:00:00

If anyone has one... could they forward it my way please. Send it via
email in addition to posting so I don't miss it. Thanks!

What I've done is put an HP External Print Server (HP JetDirect EX Plus)
on the Epson Stylus Color 800... I want my linux box to service the
printer via IP. Will it? What do I need to do? I'm currently RTFM'ing this
stuff. :-) Email again please.

bill
R.A.S.N. ... there's no place like home...
--
------------------------------
Bill Pogue

Deep In The Heart Of The South

1. Epson Stylus Color II printcap entry

Does anyone have a good printcap entry for Epson Stylus Color II?
I've used the GUI configurator on Red Hat, but the gs filter it
puts in the spool directory produces absurd font on my printer.
I've checked the Epson www site, but search for "printcap" produces 0
finds.  BTW, I've checked sunsite as well, but with no luck.

t.

GIT/ED d++$(!d) s++:++ a? C++++ USLB++++$ P+ E--- W(--) N++ !k w-- M- V? b-

2. no permission

3. printcap entry for Epson Stylus Color 740

4. Striping Informix Database Spaces in AIX V4.X

5. Epson Stylus Color-II printcap/filter ???

6. Trouble with Redhat 5.1 install

7. Epson Stylus Color 800: Problems with Color Printing

8. has anyone got Netscape 4.x to work on Linux 2.0.30

9. Color on Epson Stylus Color printer?

10. EPSON STYLUS COLOR (600) Color adjustements

11. Getting Epson Stylus Color ESC/P2 to print color

12. Color adjustments for Epson Stylus Color 600 w/ uniprint driver

13. Color printing with Epson Stylus Color printer ???