LM-SENSORS & A7Vi-Vm

Post by Pava » Thu, 31 May 2001 14:22:58

Forgot to mention lm_sensors-2.5.5?

-Pavan

Quote:> Hi,

> How do I configure lm-sensors to show the right values on a ASUS
> A7VI-VM motherboard? I find that the other A7V boards use a asus
chip
> which is to be used with the w83* driver.

> However sensors-detect detects a lm80 on this MB. The values
displayed
> are totally wrong. Using the via686a driver and i2c-isa, the values
> are different but wrong. The w83* driver does not work even with the
> force_a9... option.

> Please help, I haven't done anything to the conf file. Where do I
find
> the right configuration for this motherboard? BTW the i2c-viapro
> driver is used and it detects ( in /var/log/messages ) a via 596
chip
> instead of the 686b chip that I have.

> TIA,
> Pavan

1. LM-SENSORS & A7Vi-Vm

Hi,

How do I configure lm-sensors to show the right values on a ASUS
A7VI-VM motherboard? I find that the other A7V boards use a asus chip
which is to be used with the w83* driver.

However sensors-detect detects a lm80 on this MB. The values displayed
are totally wrong. Using the via686a driver and i2c-isa, the values
are different but wrong. The w83* driver does not work even with the
force_a9... option.

Please help, I haven't done anything to the conf file. Where do I find
the right configuration for this motherboard? BTW the i2c-viapro
driver is used and it detects ( in /var/log/messages ) a via 596 chip
instead of the 686b chip that I have.

TIA,
Pavan

2. freeswan eroute help

3. p3v4x (via 133a) & lm-sensors

4. Latest version of Linux?

5. lm_sensors on A7Vi-Vm?

6. Password file

7. Asus Mainboard A7VI-VM

8. Using Unix DLL's (dlopen) with C++ and virtual functions

9. lm-sensors

10. Help Required in Configuring Lm-sensors

11. lm-sensors

12. lm-sensors on asus a7n8x

13. Help please setting up lm-sensors